Building a Fully Louvered Fence – 4 ft. Section
FLEX•fence fully louvered fence – 4 ft. section
The drawings are to be used as a guide only.
- 2/kit FLEX•fence For 1 kit cut track into 2 sections measuring 22″ each.
(leave 3″ space from pre-punched holes on each end)
- 2/pcs. – 4″ x 4″ x 78″
- 11/pcs. – 1″ x 6″ x 40 ½”
- 10/pcs. – 1″ x 6″ x 21″
- 3/pcs. – 2″ x 4″ x 47 ¼”
- 1/pcs. – 2″ x 4″ x 22″
- Exterior grade carpenter’s glue
- Measuring Tape
- #1 Robertson Screw Driver-Green Handle or (Philips Screw Driver)
- #2 Robertson Screw Drive-Red Handle (Philips Screw Driver)
- Hand Saw
- Combination Square
- Protective Eyewear
- Drill with appropriate bits & counter sink bit
- Router with decorative bits
- Power saws – Mitre & Skill
- When attaching the FLEX•fence brackets onto the rails allow for the brackets to move freely (swivel). Do not over tighten!
- When sizing FLEX•fence always cut the rails and operating bar with hand tools and never with power tools.
- Always wear protective goggles.