FLEXfence 2 panel louvered screen
(each panel measures 78″x26″)
The drawings are to be used as a guide only.
- 3/kits FLEXfence
(each panel requires 1 1/3 kits)
- 4/pcs.- 2’x4’x10′ pine
(cedar could be used for exterior use)
- 30/pcs. – 1″x6″x 24″
(MDF board can be used inside)
- 8/pcs. – 5″ wood ornamental brackets
- 3/pcs. – hinges
(your choice e. g. brass)
- 16/pcs. – #8-2″ wood screws
- 1″ finishing nails
- 16/pcs. – wood plugs
- Carpenter’s glue
- Measuring Tape
- #1 Robertson Screw Driver-Green Handle or (Philips Screw Driver)
- #2 Robertson Screw Drive-Red Handle (Philips -Screw Driver)
- Hand Saw
- Combination Square
- Protective Eyewear
- Drill with appropriate bits & counter sink bit
- Router with decorative bits
- Power saws – Mitre & Skill
- When attaching the FLEXfence brackets onto the rails allow for the brackets to move freely (swivel). Do not over tighten!
- When sizing FLEXfence always cut the rails and operating bar with hand tools and never with power tools.
- Always wear protective goggles.