The Benefits of a Louvered Pergolas
Louvered Pergola Benefits
- The overlapping of the louvers allows for ventilation.
- The wood louvers insulate against heat.
- It can withstand high winds.
- For our northern friends, it holds up against snow loads.
- Can create an alternative checker board pattern.
Examples of Louvered Pergolas
Steve in Wisconsin, did a similar pergola where he can also adjust the louvers to fit the weather conditions. Steve and his buddies finished this louvered pergola from start to finish in 2 days! Great job guys!
Using a wood alternative
How about Vinyl?
Using a vinyl product is a great alternative to using wood. Christy in California just loves her louvered pergola!
Remember, create your own design or check out some of the plans on our DIY page.