FLEX•fence semi louvered deck railing
The drawings are to be used as a guide only.
- 1 /kit FLEX•fence
- Cut track into 2 sections measuring 22″ each. (leave 3″ from 1st pre-punched hole)
- 2/pcs. – 4″ x 4″ x 4′
- 10/pcs. – 1″ x 6″ x 31¾”
- 6/pcs. – 1″ x 6″ x 24 ¾”
- 2/pcs. – 1″ x 4″ x 36″
- 2/pcs. – 2″ x 4″ x 33″
- 2/pcs. – 2″ x 4″ x 69″
- 1″ finishing nails
- Exterior grade carpenter’s glue
- Measuring Tape
- #1 Robertson Screw Driver-Green Handle or (Philips Screw Driver)
- #2 Robertson Screw Drive-Red Handle (Philips Screw Driver)
- Hand Saw
- Combination Square
- Protective Eyewear
- Drill with appropriate bits & counter sink bit
- Router with decorative bits
- Power saws – Mitre & Skill
- When attaching the FLEX•fence brackets onto the rails allow for the brackets to move freely (swivel). Do not over tighten!
- When sizing FLEX•fence always cut the rails and operating bar with hand tools and never with power tools.
- Always wear protective goggles.